The temperature rose again! Feel the heat of the summer? Start your summer right by travelling and creating new memories in different destinations! Of course, Philippines offer hundreds of splendid tourist destinations that will leave you speechless and in awe.
I’m sure you’re excited to smell the sea breeze, hear the sound of the crashing wave, and feel the soft sand squishing between your toes. And let me guess? Your bikinis and summer outfit are already ready for your friendship and family goals? Make sure to ramp on the salty sands beautiful from head to toe! After choosing a perfect outfit, give your hair a different style this summer.
Talking about different style? Let’s get your hair braided! Braids are a gorgeous way to style your hair uniquely. Here are some ideas for your lovely summer hair:
THE WATERFALL BRAID
If you like to keep your hair down and flowing but in a unique way, try the WATERFALL BRAID and enjoy your favorite high tides at the beach!
- First, divide the hair either in the middle or off to one side.
- Then, start out threading three strands of hair.
- As you’re braiding, leave the bottom strand to hang loose and pick up a new piece of hair each time to continue pulling into the braid.
- Repeat the same pattern on the opposite side and weave the two braided sides together in the back to complete the look.
- To create extra texture, consider spraying your hair with a small amount of hair spray to keep strands in place.
SHORT HAIR BRAID
If you have short hair, worry no more because we won’t let the short length of your hair stop you from wearing braids! Surely, your braided short hair will perfectly pair to your sunglasses!
- First, Braid three strands at the front of your head, twice.
- Then put the first and third strands together and use a new strand as a replacement.
- Continue this process all the way across the front of your head.
- When you reach your desired end point, tie or pin hair back.
Here’s a quick fashion trivia, did you know that wearing a headband is a fantastic way to spice up your hairdo and add some flair to your outfit? Trying on a braided headband is a great way to switch up your look, sweetie! Enjoy this video tutorial that will show you how to do four headband braids.
TWIST AND PIN
If you have naturally curly hair, you may try this simple yet lovely twist and pin updo braid. Twist and pin, twist and pin, it’s as simple as that! #EasyButClassy
I know there are girls who are loves ponytail! Who wouldn’t? It’s simple and sophisticated! Now, let’s give ponytail an extraordinary look.
THE BRAIDED PONY
Ponytail is the most universal of all hair styles and here are steps to make it unique:
- On one side, grab a portion of hair from the top closest to your face. To start your braid, Section into 3 pieces. Pass the pieces underneath.
- Continue braiding, grabbing portions from the top layer of your hair and incorporating them into your current braid strand. When you get about two inches behind your ear, continue the braid without adding any strands. Pin temporarily in place while you work on the other side.
- Do the same steps on the other side. Grab the three strands of your hair.
- Add pieces from the top layer.
- Continue the braid to the end.
- Grab both braids and tie them together at the back of your head with an elastic.
- Now with another elastic, loosely gather all of the remaining hair and tie it into a ponytail at the base of your head
But, wait! Don’t forget your Hair Food!
Remember that before starting your braid session, prepare your hair by using Hairfood Co. Tsubaki Oil specially for those with treated and colored hair. Tsubaki oil is the most famous Japanese oil for skin and hair beauty rituals for it softens hair and makes it more manageable. It also helps hair retain moisture and repairs split ends. So, start to bid goodbye to your split ends and enjoy a beautiful and healthy hair!
If Philippines offers a lot of tourist destinations this summer, Hairfood Co. also offers a solution for your hair problems that is stopping you to get your hair braided! Don’t worry about hair damage and let Hairfood Co. Argan Oil help you with that! Hairfood Co. Argan Oil is composed of 100% Morocco Argan Oil, a high grade, light and non-greasy oil which is the best solution for split ends, damaged, brittle or frizzy hair. If you have a short hair, have some fun while your rocking the world with your short hair without worrying how long it will take to grow because Hairfood Co. Argan Oil does not only repair damaged hair, enhance hair elasticity and add shine to your hair but it is also a potent solution to help hair regrowth.
Enjoy some miraculous benefits of as well! It is a high grade, light and non-greasy 100% Sunflower Oil from Italy that adds shine to dull hair and helps ease dry and itchy scalp.
Love, Hair Food Co.
By: Marian Kate Hofer Pandita