Let’s face it, there are days when you wake up and your hair is on fleek like it has never been better and on the other hand, we also experience bad hair days and your hair is just not everything it could be, which means it can lead to a long styling session and even give up with no hope of recovery. We’ve all been there, but now, there is a better (healthier) way.
Hairfood Co. which originated in General Santos City is finally here in Cagayan de Oro City and they’re inviting everyone to join their advocacy in using the best quality active ingredients from around the globe to nourish our hair from scalp to tip. According to Hairfood Co., it is their mission to formulate sulfate-free, paraben-free, phthalates-free, colourants-free hair products and to become one of the growing haircare brands.
We’ve always had this dilemma of looking for the right hair products where we can use it every day without the risk of damaging our hair. This might be the end of our search.
Check out some of the Hairfood Co. products that you might want to try and get to know the good benefits it can bring to your hair:
HAIRFOOD CO. 100% SUNFLOWER OIL 30ML
- Adds shine to dull hair
- Helps ease dry and itchy scalp
- Smoothens existing wrinkles
- Treats acne
- Helps prevent premature signs of aging
- Makes your skin glow
- Removes dead cells and impurities
- Moisturizes undereye circles
- Minimizes the appearance of stretch marks
- Removes stubborn makeup
- Lighten dark lips
HAIRFOOD CO. ARGAN OIL 30ML
- Stops flyaway of hair
- Hydrates Hair
- Penetrates the pores of hair follicles
- Enhances elasticity of hair
- Nourishes the hair
- Treats and repairs damaged hair
- Strengthens the weakened hair strands
- Adds shine to your hair
CROWN & GLORY HAIR REBORN 100% ORGANIC WEEKEND OIL
- Scalp Weekend Oil.
- Natural Hair Growth.
- Castor Oil is the most promising oil for hair regrowth and hair thickness.
- Hair and Scalp Treatment.
source: Hairfood Co.
Start your healthy hair days today and check out their kiosk in Ayala Centrio Mall. They’re located at the ground floor, near the Corrales Ave. entrance.
Hairfood Co. is happy to say, “HELLO CDO!”.
This article was first published on www.hellocdo.com.